Royal-junk Environmental Protection Scholarship Program
Providing the with professional, fast and eco-friendly junk removal services.
Royal-junk team is proud to be offering environmental science scholarships to qualifying students who are willing to apply. We believe that the environment is under attack and we have faith in a new environmentally conscious generation who can help us tackle problems of today. Also, we want more people to understand what we do, and what better way than to involve bright young minds?
1 Prize: Up to $1,000.
Application deadline: Fall November 1, 2019
Who can apply?
Finding grants can be a challenge, especially for students. For this reason, we have decided to offer our environmental scholarship to a wide range of learners from most levels of learning institutions in the country. Candidates should be active members of schools, colleges or universities. The following candidates qualify:
- High school students, ages 18 and up (seniors)
- Undergraduate and graduate students studying environmental-related topics
- Minimum 1150 SAT score/27 ACT score standings
- Minimum unweighted 3.5 GPA
How to apply for the scholarship award?
Our ecology scholarships are quite easy to apply for. The following should be noted:
- All the applicants need to write a compelling essay about the subject provided: effects of waist/garbage on our eco-system and benefits of recycling programs.
- Candidates are encouraged to create authentic and impressive work. It is important to showcase the ability to research and compile information.
- Make sure you add special visual aids if necessary. If images are used in the application, they have to be clear with a good quality resolution.
- The correct identification should be indicated, like a student ID.
- Applications should be submitted in the required format: PDF form (1,000 – 1,500 words total).
- If you have any comments/explanatory notes, please attach to the document.
- Royal-Junk.com reserves the right to use any or all content gathered from applicants on their website and/or social media platforms.
- Winner will be picked at random based on application and essay content. Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply. One winner per semester.
Where do they apply?
If you are interested in scholarships for environmental science, you can fill the application form on our website. You will also get a clearer picture of what information is required to get this scholarship. We encourage all applicants to double check before submitting any form to be reviewed!
What is the deadline?
Submitting your application on time will increase your chances of being selected. So, if you don't want to miss out on this opportunity it is advisable to submit as early as possible. Applications can only be accepted until November 7, 2019.
How will the applications be reviewed?
We have set up a review system that is effective and fair. All applications will be judged based on the following:
- The authenticity of the essay (therefore, make sure your presentation stands out from all the rest and have unique content).
- The level of outside-the-box thinking exhibited.
- Overall completeness of the presented topic, including images and graphs as needed.
- The practicality of the solution offered in the essay.
All applications will be looked at by a team of our professionals.
What is the overall value of the reward?
The ecology scholarship prize has a value of $1,000. We encourage all learning institutions to make this opportunity apparent to any students who are willing to join us. We can guarantee that students will gain a lot from this experience!
Royal-Junk.com Scholarship program provides one-time educational assistance for currently enrolled college students throughout the United States. This can include assistance for needs including but not exclusive to: educational conferences, instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits, graduate exam application fees, or textbooks. Click on APPLY NOW to start application process.
Fill out the Application form to start application process.